Saturday 20 October 2012

Spider Mech walk

I made a bone structure for the "Spider APC" I have designed. Really, this design is more of a crab's walk cycle than a spider's.
It would be moving towards the right of the screen.
As I continue to work on it, I'll give it an even more convincing cycle.
Also in the pipeline I have some other Mech ideas. Bipedal sentry drones mainly, with alternate legs depending on their purpose. One is a Battle Droid, which does not need so much speed and is based for heavy weapon support, like Launchers and Rail Guns, plus an Assault Droid, which I may or may not have as a Human operated mech suit, which will be designed for speed.

Other design areas I have worked on include the designs for the above APC and some character aesthetics, like helmets and accessories.

Over the coming week I will be creating final pieces of concept art for landscapes and uniform designs for the human occupants in the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment