Friday 8 May 2015

New Logo

I've redone my logo. It's essentially the same as before, but at a higher resolution and a better inner glow. This time, it has the white glow focussed on the centre of the letters. This gives it a more Neon Tube Light, where the hottest light (white) is central, with the splash of colour beyond that, then the outer glow as a slightly darker shade of the letter's main colour. This just helps keep the letters clear.

I've also cut it down to CMANIM and CMA. CMANIM tends to be what I use in project. Cartoon by CMANIM, a CMANIM Production. CMA is my Thumbnail image and what will be on the rear of my business cards.

Original version

Block Colour

Outer blur

Final full title

CMANIM Title splash.

CMA thumbnail image.


The colours chosen are eye catching and actually the inverse of each other.

Inverted image.

I like the inverted image. It reminds me of Tron's logo, which is a big inspiration to my neon themed logo. The black glow on the centre of the letters gives the text an outline look with a glow from the lettering leaking into the middle. I feel, though, that the blue text isn't as eye catching as the red.



No comments:

Post a Comment