Thursday 7 May 2015

Business Card mock up


Vistaprint can create business cards with different card stock. I mocked up a card here which would cost me £9.99

I have not bought this, as I want to have a better quality version on my logo (also need to do one for this blog. I don't like that it is looking a bit blurry)
Instead of having a blank back for the business card, I could spend another £5 to have a full colour backing. Taking the CMANIM from my logo and using that on the back gives the card a bit more interest.

When showing to my lecturer, he suggested using a 20% opacity. This helps differentiate the front and back better.

Taking the CMA, which I have used for Thumbnail images on things like Facebook and on Newgrounds, but with my cleaner image. 

Having this in the center works better when just using the initials. I will be using this set up once I create the higher res version of the logo. 
I'll be ordering these with Glossy Card stock to make them look more professional than just standard card stock which I think looks cheap and not as professional. The finish on the card helps cement in your image to the potential customer.
This would have the price being £14.98 + £3.99 for standard post. £19 for 100 good looking business cards is fine for me. Looking online I have seen examples of Vistaprint Glossy cards and people are very happy with them, and they look good. The back of the cards seem to be matte, with the gloss only on the front, which makes the colours pop. As the back of my cards would be subdued, this is not a problem. The main colour is on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment