Sunday 15 March 2015

Advanced Animation and VFX Week 6-2

I continued on to block in the rest of the piece. Again, some more editing is needed when Cleanup comes in.
Feedback from a freelance animator friend of mine suggested a different move, instead of the GTS as was originally going to be done.
Updated Gannt Chart. So with problems with the Production Project, I've not had as much time as I would like to have to work on this piece. But it has allowed me time to get some more reference footage, which in the long run, will help. Blocking in has run over as a result. This has taken two and a half weeks from me for clean up, but I gain two weeks from the Easter Holidays! I plan to have one week dedicated to this project and one for the Production Project (as this is presented right after it).

Status: Can Handle This.

No comments:

Post a Comment