Sunday 16 March 2014

Final Uploads and Information

Jump animation. For context, I placed the Rubber Duck prop which I used extensively in Year 1.

Walk/Strut animation. This is the Milt Kahl style strut. The more I watch this, the less happy I am with it, really. The CAT Rig jerks around a lot and the arcs are weak. This is the reason why I prefer Motionbuilder. The rigs don't turn flimsy all the time! Haha

The Sneaking Cycle. I quite like how this turned out. It's all about the balance the character keeps.



Morph Target Facial Rig. I love how this came out. This has easily been my favorite part of the whole project!



And this is how I made it!


Facial Rig, Bones. I really don't like facial rigging this way...



This is how I set up the rigging for bones.



The Muscle Rig! This Hi-Poly mesh was tricky to set up. Thank god for Paint Weights and graphics tablets!



The Zombie Character's Range Of Motion tests and the skinning and rigging.

The following are T-poses of the Zombie skinning. Both showing texture and the Wireframe.









No comments:

Post a Comment