Thursday 9 May 2013

VIDEO: Hoverboard- Grinding the rail



A video for the Final Piece - When Leeds Met Sport.
Focusing on Hoverboarding, I put this together on After Effects. Sadly, my Graphics card on the Laptop doesn't support Element 3D, or I'd have imported and textured the Hoverboard in AE. Instead, I had to try and match the video piece to the model in 3Ds Max (in the same way I did the M4 test a while back). I recorded the Sound Effects myself, using my skateboard on an old washing pole for the grinding, then recording the hum of the Fridge/Freezer, for the plasma/hover pads. I used Adobe Audition to edit the sound files, effects I used were Flanger/Chorus, Distortion, Manual Pitch Correction, Gain.

Bringing the files together in After Effects was a big relief. I'm a step closer to finishing this project. Thank fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment