Wednesday 15 May 2013

Project extra files.

Stuff that I sadly didn't have to hand for my presentation.
The image I used for the deck graphic. A drawing of War Of The Monsters (PS2) characters Kongar and Ultra V. This was one of my first attempts at Photoshop.
A rough Storyboard of my video section. The talking about the materials used in the making of the board was eventually dropped due to the footage used. Compositing the board with the footage did not work well. Masking issues for my Roto work, and Element issues on the laptop.

The actual photo of The Berrics skatepark 
My render of it

An alternate angle of the stairs. This view shows the waxing well.

A third view. This was unused for any film renders, just for checking textures.

A Black plastic texture that was used on the Hoverboard.

Griptape Bump map

Griptape texture

Brushed steel, used on the Gravity panels

My first attempt at a Specular Map. When I used it, there wasn't much texture to it, so I went back to Photoshop and made...

... This one! This is the map you see in the final piece/renders

No comments:

Post a Comment