Thursday 29 September 2011

Drawing1 - Syndicate

Okay, For my Syndicate project I want to start, I've done a quick drawing, mainly just showing the art style I'll be using. It's very cartoon style, but I think it'll work. It's just a rough draft, so I'll be redoing it and tidying it up as I go along. I'll have to tinker with the smoothing effects on Flash, and get reacquainted with the Graphics Tablet, too, as it's been quite a while. I'll also be doing some concept drawings for this, which I'll no doubt upload as I do them. Possibly even with a digitalised copy, too.
So, click here and see it!
Like I said, it's very rough around the edges, but I'll work on that as I alter settings and get more comfortable with the tablet. It's a top half body shot, showing some of the trenchcoat and the Agency issue Five-Seven pistol.

More on it as it develops!

No comments:

Post a Comment