Monday 9 May 2016

It's been a while...

Yeah... So... Hi again! It's been a while, I know. And I've nothing to show for it, really except a couple sketches, and it's all my fault. You've read it before. I've been in a bit of a slump lately, not just creatively, but mentally, too. I've had some major shit on my plate to deal with and I'm slowly working my way through it all. It genuinely upsets me that I can't produce anything. It makes me think why did I bother getting a degree? I put my name forward for a legitimately scary job in animation for games. My head is all over right now. I hate my job, I hate my job. I hate my job, And that's normal for a job, so, you know... Deal with it.

So I'm still alive. I'm trying to make things, just the process is very slow because I'm going through a rough patch. But I'm still here!

No comments:

Post a Comment