Sunday 22 November 2015

"Back To Basics" preparation

Tidy (well, tidier) workspace with some sweet ass character pieces to break up the monotony. This is all in the run up to starting an inspiration project tomorrow. From tomorrow, I will be launching a "Back To Basics" thing on my Youtube. I'll be starting with the bouncing ball. All week, I will be animating a bouncing ball, experimenting with different "materials" and building up my skills as an animator from the ground up. Through the week, I plan to give a little behind the scenes look at stuff, tests and even a vlog, just to explain better why I'm doing this whole thing. Briefly, though, I'm feeling shit creatively, feeling shit personally, and just generally disappointed with stuff, so here's a way to try and get those creative juices flowing again so I can complete some personal projects which I've been putting off for a while now. Let's get inspired together! Or I'll fucking hit you with a chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment